Relube Flangette (MSA/MSB)
- Bearing OD: 52 to 100 mm
- Shaft Dia. .75 to 2.1875 in.
- Designs come in both round and square types
- Relube flangettes consist of an MSA and MSB flangette paired together
- Flangettes MSA and MSA-S have a grease fitting and a grease groove in the bore which allows the
grease to enter the holes in the outer ring of the bearing
- Flangettes MSB and MSB-S, contain a similar grease groove in the bore for the same purpose. With the grease groove in both flangettes, the bearing can be reversed in the assembly and still be relubricated
- Various grease fitting types available
Lutco is the largest manufacturer of flangettes in North America!
Flangette assemblies are constructed as two piece, pressed steel housings, and are used in applications that require controlled torque and misalignment.
The spherical inside surfaces of each pair of flangettes mates with the spherical outside diameter of the bearing’s outer race to provide self-aligning capability.