3-Bolt Triangular Flangettes
3-Bolt Triangular Flangette (MSTR)
- Bore: 40 to 72 mm
- Shaft Dia: .5 to 1.4375 in.
- Used where space is limited and where round flangettes would not fit
- Cost-effective alternative to round flangette type
- Ideal in applications with space constraints
- Units are non-relubricatable
- Radial load ratings equivalent to round flangette
- Many customers have switched from the 3-bolt round style to this 3-Bolt Triangular Flangette (the
triangular design is more cost effective and the radial load ratings are equivalent.)
Lutco is the largest manufacturer of flangettes in North America!
Flangette assemblies are constructed as two piece, pressed steel housings, and are used in applications that require controlled torque and misalignment.
The spherical inside surfaces of each pair of flangettes mates with the spherical outside diameter of the bearing’s outer race to provide self-aligning capability.
- Allow for bearing self-alignment
- Most sizes available in torque rated versions
- Supplied plain or zinc plated with clear or yellow dichromate for corrosion protection
- Accommodate industry standard metric spherical OD bearings