Pillow Block Stands
Pillow Block Stand (PBS)
- Bearing OD: 40 to 72 mm
- Shaft Size: .5 to 1.4375 in.
- When paired with a 2-Bolt Flangette, the Pillow Block Stand offers an economical way to meet light duty, moderate speed requirements
- Heavy gauge, zinc plated steel provides sturdy construction
- Made with the same precision bearing seat as furnished with the flangettes to provide an accurate bearing to housing fit
- Zinc plated with clear or yellow dichromate for corrosion protection
- Accommodates industry standard metric spherical OD bearings
- All units are non-relubricatable
- Requires a 2-Bolt Flangette (must be ordered separately)
Lutco's family of pressed steel pillow blocks consist of a two piece separable stamped steel housing with spherical bearing seat. This allows the spherical OD bearing initial self-alignment in all directions.
These units are an economical alternative to heavier cast iron units. They are generally used for light duty applications.