Take-Up Unit (MSTU)
- When paired with a 2-Bolt Flangette, the Take-up Unit is a light duty, economical assembly for belt tightening and shaft adjustment
- Designed to be used with a spherical bearing
- Adaptable either to guide-type or bolt-type methods of mounting
- Zinc plated with clear or yellow dichromate for corrosion protection
- Accommodates industry standard metric spherical OD bearings
- All units are non-relubricatable
- Requires a 2-Bolt Flangette (must be ordered separately)
Lutco's family of pressed steel pillow blocks consist of a two piece separable stamped steel housing with spherical bearing seat. This allows the spherical OD bearing initial self-alignment in all directions.
These units are an economical alternative to heavier cast iron units. They are generally used for light duty applications.