4-Bolt Square Flangettes
4-Bolt Square Self-Aligning Flangette (MS-S)
- Bearing OD: 80 to 100 mm
- Shaft Dia: 1.5 to 2.1875 in.
- Used where space is limited or where it is necessary to trim one or more sides of a round flangette
- Economic alternative to round flangette type
- Ideal in applications with space constraints
- Radial load ratings equivalent to round flangette
- Units are non-relubricatable
- Many Lutco customers have switched from the 4-bolt round style to this 4-Bolt Square Flangette (the square design is more cost effective and the load ratings are equivalent.)
Lutco is the largest manufacturer of flangettes in North America!
Flangette assemblies are constructed as two piece, pressed steel housings, and are used in applications that require controlled torque and misalignment.
The spherical inside surfaces of each pair of flangettes mates with the spherical outside diameter of the bearing’s outer race to provide self-aligning capability.
- Allow for bearing self-alignment
- Most sizes available in torque rated versions
- Supplied plain or zinc plated with clear or yellow dichromate for corrosion protection
- Accommodate industry standard metric spherical OD bearings