Self Aligning Flushmount Housed Bearing Assembly
Self Aligning Flushmount (SALFM)
- ID: .75 to 1.4375 in.
- Available in 2-bolt, triangular, and square configurations
- Economical alternative to cast units
- Ideal in tight mounting areas
- Misalignment torque controlled through a patented process
- Offered with semi-precision or precision bearings
Flushmount assemblies, as their name implies, are fastened flush to the mounting surface. These self aligning units are designed with spherical OD bearings which mate with the spherical inside surfaces of the flange housings with a patented self aligning feature.
Lutco Housed Bearing Assemblies
All Housed Bearing Assemblies share the following features:
- Inch dimensions
- Moderate Loads
- Various bore configurations available
- Zinc plated with clear or yellow dichromate for corrosion protection
- Alternate plating options also available
- Bearings are supplied prelubricated
- All units are non-relubricatable
- Limiting Speed is 1200 RPM (using Lutco bearing)
- Higher speeds available with precision bearings
Contact us to find out why leading OEMs rely on Lutco!