Centerflange Housed Bearing Assembly
Centerflange Housed Bearing Assembly (FL)
- ID: .5 to 1.25 in.
- Available in 2-bolt and 3-bolt round configurations
- Ideal in tight axial space arrangements
- Intended for applications which have little or no shaft misalignment (4° or less)
Axial space constraints can often be overcome with Lutco centerflange assemblies. These units are designed with the flange positioned at the center of the bearing width. Centerflanges consist of a Lutco semi-precision bearing or precision bearing seated between two welded flangettes.
Lutco Housed Bearing Assemblies
All Housed Bearing Assemblies share the following features:
- Inch dimensions
- Moderate Loads
- Various bore configurations available
- Zinc plated with clear or yellow dichromate for corrosion protection
- Alternate plating options also available
- Bearings are supplied prelubricated
- All units are non-relubricatable
- Limiting Speed is 1200 RPM (using Lutco bearing)
- Higher speeds available with precision bearings
Contact us to find out why leading OEMs rely on Lutco!