Rubber Mount Housed Bearing Assembly
Rubber Mount Housed Bearing Assembly (SP)
- ID: .5 to 1 in.
- Rubber bearing liner reduces noise/vibration
- Intended for applications which have little or no shaft misalignment
Lutco’s economical 2-bolt rubber mount design incorporates a rubber grommet which reduces noise and vibration and allows for alignment while the pressed steel flange assures rigid bearing support.
Lutco Housed Bearing Assemblies
All Housed Bearing Assemblies share the following features:
- Inch dimensions
- Moderate Loads
- Various bore configurations available
- Zinc plated with clear or yellow dichromate for corrosion protection
- Alternate plating options also available
- Bearings are supplied prelubricated
- All units are non-relubricatable
- Limiting Speed is 1200 RPM (using Lutco bearing)
- Higher speeds available with precision bearings
Contact us to find out why leading OEMs rely on Lutco!