Flushmount Housed Bearing Assembly
Flushmount Housed Bearing Assembly (FLM)
- ID: .5 to 1.25 in.
- Welded backing plate for extra rigidity
- Available in 2-bolt and 3-bolt round configurations
- Ideal in tight mounting areas
- Intended for applications which have little or no shaft misalignment
Economical flange mounted bearing assembly. Similar to the economount except a flat plate is welded to the back of the assembly for added rigidity. Flushmount assemblies, as their name implies, are fastened flush to the mounting surface.
Lutco Housed Bearing Assemblies
All Housed Bearing Assemblies share the following features:
- Inch dimensions
- Moderate Loads
- Various bore configurations available
- Zinc plated with clear or yellow dichromate for corrosion protection
- Alternate plating options also available
- Bearings are supplied prelubricated
- All units are non-relubricatable
- Limiting Speed is 1200 RPM (using Lutco bearing)
- Higher speeds available with precision bearings
Contact us to find out why leading OEMs rely on Lutco!