Banded Thrust Bearings
Banded Thrust Bearing (T)
- Inch dimensional bearings
- ID: .25 to 2.03 in.
- OD: .844 to 3.34 in.
Lutco unground banded thrust ball bearings are designed for applications which have moderate speeds and thrust loads. Thrust bearings consist of a full complement of precision steel balls located between a pair of cold formed races. The entire assembly is captured by a soft steel band providing a fully unitized assembly. The band acts as a shield to help retain the lubricant and keep contaminants out.
Banded Thrust Bearing Features
- Full complement of balls for maximum bearing capacity
- Case carburized raceways for high wear resistance
- Various band materials available
- Grease packed
- Various platings available for protection against corrosion
- Upper raceway is free to rotate and has close fit with shafts
- Lower raceway is fixed and has shaft clearance in the bore
- Max Speed 1000 RPM
Thrust Load Ratings
It is suggested that if there is a question regarding the Lutco bearing capacity for a specific application, please call (508) 756-6296.
Contact us to find out why leading OEMs rely on Lutco!