The Customer Service Representative works directly with the company’s customers; responds to product inquiries, opens new accounts, takes orders, resolves customer problems, complaints and any delivery or billing issues.
- Process orders and assignments and enter data into our internal computer systems
- Respond to customer questions, inquiries, and requests
- Records details about customer inquiries.
- Work with other departments to ensure the company meets on time delivery goals.
- Ensure ship date is satisfactory with both the customer and production.
- Prepares customer correspondence
- Provide a variety of customer support services through the mail, telephone, and direct personal contact
- Set up new and maintain existing records
- Perform word processing assignments, filing, and related clerical duties
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
Additional responsibilities as requested
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in customer service.
- Strong computer skills necessary, experienced in Excel and Word
- Familiarity with procurement management systems such as SAP Ariba and Coupa would be a plus.
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Ability to work with little or no direct supervision.
- Excellent phone presence, communication and writing skills.
- Meticulous record-keeping and tremendous attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to stay organized, and multi-task.
If you are a proactive person who takes pride and ownership in your contribution, have excellent attention to detail and want to be part of a growing organization, this could be your next long-term role.
Lutco offers an attractive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, a dental/vision, 401(k), STD, and Paid Time Off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.