Lutco, Inc. is committed to achieving excellence in the quality of products and
services we provide to our customers. To achieve this we rely on the quality of
our employees. We hire employees based not only where their experience has been,
but on where their potential may take them.
At Lutco we enjoy a low employee turn-over, but there are positions available from
time to time in sales, technical services, manufacturing and production.
Lutco Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information please fax resume to (508) 757-6671 or e-mail
Product Engineer - Bearings
Position Description and Responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced bearing product engineer with the talent to grow into
a managerial position.
- Provide technical knowledge and analytical support through the preparation of product
drawings and specifications
- Conduct and/or direct product investigations and performance evaluations, including
planning, sample specification, sample procurement, tooling design, tooling procurement
ad design control
- Lead and/or participate in cross-functional teams related to product launches, change
requests, cost reductions, and quality improvements
- Prepare APQP, samples, and PPAP as required
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering minimum
- 5 to 7 years preferred, 3 to 5 years minimum, of related bearing experience
- APQP and PPAP knowledge
- Experience with stampings strongly preferred
- Proficiency in SolidWorks and/or other CAD experience
- Prior supervisory experience is a plus
Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering minimum
Lutco offers a competitive salary, medical and life insurance benefits, FSA, and
a 401(k) plan.
For confidential consideration, interested candidates should fax resume to (508)
757-6671 or e-mail email@example.com