Lutco, Inc. has been recognized for supplying superior bearings and special metal
stampings to OEMs and distributors around the globe. Our unparalleled reputation
for customer satisfaction and quality is a product of the company's skilled workforce,
quality assurance system, continuous improvement philosophy, and the commitment
to quality by the entire Lutco team. We regard quality as a critical factor affecting
the company's long-term performance and basic to our objective to satisfy our customers.
Through the years Lutco has been recognized by our customers for supplying quality
products. That recognition resulted in awards such as:
- John Deere Partner Status
- New Holland Quality Recognition Award
- Arctic Cat Supplier of the Year
- Case Supplier Quality Recognition Award
- Ariens Supplier Performance Award
- Jost Supplier Achievement Award
Click to download/print
Our Cambridge Street and Higgins Street facilities are Intertek certified.
Quality Information and Documents
Lutco's quoted prices are based on providing the following information only.
ISIR - Lutco's ISIR consists of documentation of a specific quantity of parts
to customer print requirements. Results are traceable to a specific part. A keyed
print may be provided to cross reference the specifications on the ISIR to the customer
Product/ Process Warrant - Lutco's Product/ Process Warrant may be provided
as required by individual customers. It consists of a brief part description, reason
for submission, impact of change. submission information, and submission results
Material Certifications - Representative material certifications as received
with material lots from vendors.
Flow Diagram - Lutco's Flow Diagram outlines processes from Order Review
though Shipping with references to specific Quality System Procedures which further
define each process step.
Control Plan - Lutco's control plan is an inspection tool that is produced
as an output of the design control process. The control plan specifies:
- Product characteristics to be verified
- Inspection equipment to be used for verification
- Sample size to be inspected
- Inspection frequency
- Individual or department responsible for inspection
- Reaction plan to initiate in the event of a nonconformance
The control plan is retained as a document of record for:
- Inspection results of first piece, in process, and final inspection
- Individual that performed the inspection
- Intervals for the in process inspection
Examples of the ISIR, Warrant, Flow Diagram and Control plan are available below.